Welcome to Creative Living Bible Study!
Creative Living Bible Study is a non-denominational bible study committed to assisting each person in coming to an understanding of the Christian faith and to an individual commitment to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Creative Living Bible Study has been going strong for over 20 years. We strive to be a welcoming group of women seeking Jesus. Here are some details about our group:
- We meet Wednesday mornings during the school year from September – April.
- An evening group is also available on Tuesday or Thursday at 7:00pm.
- Each week you will cover a written lesson in a small group discussion setting.
- A large group lecture follows the small group discussion. The lecture is recorded each week and is available on CD (for a small fee) or podcast on this site.
- Every week is filled with scriptures, fellowship, and prayer.
- Childcare is provided for infants to kindergarten age on a space available basis during the morning program.
- In addition to our weekly lesson times, we have several small group coffees each year. These are a vital link in getting to know the women in your group better as well as time when you minister to others. The coffees provide an atmosphere to nurture fellowship and sharing within your group. Our goal is to make them relevant to your daily lives and ministries.
- Because we want to focus on issues that promote unity, we do not mention or discuss denominations.